Error AA 00 122 when executing work items

Alon Raskin araskin at eOutlook.com
Wed Dec 10 08:57:18 EST 2003

Why dont you get the message class and number and do a where used on =
that message. Then you can see what is issuing that error.=20
=20
Does it happen for all work items or just a particular task?
=20
Alon

________________________________

From: SAP Workflow on behalf of skidmore.s at pg.com
Sent: Wed 10/12/2003 13:41
To: SAP-WUG at MITVMA.MIT.EDU
Subject: Error AA 00 122 when executing work items

All,

We just went live on a 4.6 system with our current workflow solution and =
some
users are experiencing a wierd issue - when executing a work item from =
their
inbox they are receiving error message A: A:00:122.  It's strange as it =
does not
happen every time, and does not seem to be specific to a single user.  =
The SAP
help is not too helpful, and OSS didn't provide much insight either.

Has anyone seen anything like this before?

Thanks,
Sheldon Skidmore