How to make someone the Admin of a specific task?

Rick Sample Rick.Sample at gbe.com
Tue Dec 9 16:54:27 EST 2003

For the life of me I can not remember where we assign Administrators to Tasks.

For instance, when an ALE fails we can route the Task (TS00408178)  "HRMD: HR: inbound processing for planning data/HR master data"
to someone to handle. Right now it looks like no one is assigned as the admin. "No Agents Found".

Can someone tell me where these Admin settings are defined?

Don't have R/3 in front of me and a wee bit blurry eye'd.
Thanks!