Replace WF-BATCH user as sender with user that made the "acti vity" task

Mark Pyc Mark.Pyc at boots.co.uk
Tue Dec 9 10:15:43 EST 2003

Nicely timed question Wiz,  as I was just pondering this myself.

While Stephan's approach makes excellent use of 'Advance with Dialog', is
there another solution? The reason I ask is for the situation of Web
processing (Universal Worklist etc) where Advance with Dialog doesn't
work...

It would be possible to handle the call to create the mail in the method
of the previous step. This would require some bespoke/custom coding which
would be ok except for things like User Decisions (not nice to have to
recode me thinks).

Any insights?

Have fun,
Mark

"Becker, Stephan" <stephan_becker.ext at siemens.com>
Sent by: SAP Workflow <Owner-SAP-WUG at MITVMA.MIT.EDU>
09/12/2003 14:10
Please respond to SAP Workflow Users' Group