WF dosn't started while I use transacion QM01

Wiz David yidysap at yahoo.com
Tue Dec 9 03:44:58 EST 2003

Hi Jocelyn,

I used transaction BSVW and it's work.

Thanks.

Wiz

"Dart, Jocelyn" <jocelyn.dart at sap.com> wrote: Hi Wiz,
Either delegate business object QMSM to YQMSM and use QMSM in all your workflow design including event linkage,
or use transaction BSVW to specify under what conditions your YQMSM events should be raised (the standard settings for status object type QA1 Business object type QMSM should give you an idea).

Regards,
Jocelyn Dart
Consultant (SRM, EBP, Workflow)
and co-author of the book