Objects TSTC and TSTC_PAR

Francois Beaubien Beaubien.Francois at hydro.qc.ca
Thu Dec 4 18:06:38 EST 2003

Patrice,

With object TSTC_PAR, you need to run transaction PFTR. This will =
create a
standard task for your transaction code. The transaction will receive =
data
by parameter-id (you pass these parameter-ids in your task container).=20

You could possibly use object REPORT (standard task report_exe).=20

Regards,

Francois Beaubien, Ing.
=20