Contract Release with User Exit

McGhghy, Paul Paul.McGhghy at dmax-ltd.com
Wed Dec 3 07:53:30 EST 2003

I need to require purchase contracts to be approved when the terms are =
changed.  I added zterm to the structure CEKKOZZ to allow me to create a =
characteristic PURCHASE_ORDER_TERMS using CEKKO-ZTERM.    I have  =
activated SAP enhancement M06E0004 (include zxm06u22) for purchasing =
documents and inserted E_CEKKO =3D I_CEKKO into the code.  I can see the =
terms change in debug but I can not trigger a release strategy.  When I =
check the release strategies I get a message: "You must maintain a =
customer exit for characteristic PURCHASE_ORDER_TERMS."  What do I need =
to do to connect the characteristics to the user exit.=20