ASUG 2004 Spring Conference

Susan R. Keohan skeohan at MIT.EDU
Tue Dec 2 20:09:41 EST 2003

Hello all,

The deadline for the 'Call for Speakers' is quickly approaching, and I
wanted you all to have another chance at signing up to speak at the Spring
Conference, April 18-21, in Atlanta, Georgia.  The Workflow/Webflow Special
Interest Group is still actively seeking speakers on a number of topics,
and your own ideas are also welcome.  Don't let this opportunity to speak
at a national conference pass you by!  There are many benefits to speaking
at an ASUG conference, including peer recognition (and recognition by your
own management!), deepening your own technical knowledge, increased
self-confidence which is gained through public speaking, and, of course,
the complementary registration that all speakers at the Spring Conference
receive.  This registration fee can be from $1100 (early bird) up to $1600
(late bird), so just think how happy your management will be when you save
that kind of $$ !

As the Workflow/Webflow SIG Chair, I encourage all of you to consider
speaking at the Spring Conference.  I can truthfully say it is a very
rewarding experience.  It will be my job, and my pleasure, to assist you
through the process of becoming an ASUG speaker, but first, I need you to go to

http://asugew.prod.web.sba.com/callpapers/CallLogin.cfm?conference_id=45

and enter your abstract!

Please feel free to contact me if I can be of any assistance.
Best regards,
Sue

Susan R. Keohan
SAP Workflow Developer