Passing Internal Tables as Event Parameters

Dart, Jocelyn jocelyn.dart at sap.com
Mon Dec 1 17:41:52 EST 2003

David,
You must use the workflow macros.
You can't just pass tables and fields around using conventional ABAP statements when you are dealing with workflow containers.
As you have already seen that will not work.

The macro for adding a table to the container is SWC_SET_TABLE.
The macros are part of include program - include <CNTN01>.
They are documented in the SAP Library help and in the "book".
Regards,
        Jocelyn Dart
Consultant (SRM, EBP, Workflow)
and co-author of the book