transporting events.

Bruce Miller Bruce_Miller at esri.com
Mon Aug 25 18:38:40 EDT 2003

I am running version 45B and I am new to workflow.

I am modifying an existing workflow. In the process I somehow ended up with
two identical trigger events in my development server (DEV) and both were
transported to my testing server (EWS). I deleted the bogus event in DEV but
can't get rid of the one in EWS. Apparently I didn't do the delete transport
correctly. EWS doesn't allow changes so I can't delete it there.

I tried re-transporting table swecdobj but the bogus event is still there.
As a result. When a material field is changed it sends double messages to
the recipients.

The only way I can change things in EWS is through transports. Since the
event doesn't exist in DEV anymore I can't transport its deletion. Any
ideas?

Would it destroy everything west of the Mississippi if I just had Basis make
EWS changeable for a minute so I can delete it there?