Question regarding a security role assigned to position

Rick Sample Rick.Sample at gbe.com
Mon Aug 25 12:14:23 EDT 2003

I tried this and seems to work.
We have to know the PA0105-USRID and Security Role. Hard coded or passed in.

Is there some link between Task and composite role where I could just
inspect the task at run-time and check if my user is a member?

>>> jocelyn.dart at sap.com 8.21.2003 6:27:35 PM >>>
Hi Rick,
You can use function module BAPI_USER_GET_DETAIL to check what security roles have been assigned to a particular user.
Regards,
        Jocelyn Dart
Consultant (SRM, EBP, Workflow)
and co-author of the book