PO Header / Item changes ..ME53N..

Dart, Jocelyn jocelyn.dart at sap.com
Mon Aug 25 02:17:22 EDT 2003

Hi Adnan,
I understand you are trying to do this from WF but the issue is still an ABAP issue at worst.
What are you trying to achieve?  Get data from the PO/PR? Then use the BAPIs. Change the data on a PO/PR?
Then use the BAPIs.
Send a user a work item which takes them into ME53N - then you can only do what CALL TRANSACTION lets you do.
You can't use WF to split up a transaction - once you have called the transaction it takes over the processing.
Regards,
        Jocelyn Dart
Consultant (SRM, EBP, Workflow)
and co-author of the book