Workflow and Training & Events

Cristiana D'Agosto cristiana.dagosto at au1.ibm.com
Fri Aug 22 01:14:46 EDT 2003

Jeroen,

not stucked (yet), but what did you mean when you said "- Do not copy and rename the standard functionality, as this will result
in the ISS screen not being able to retrieve all relevant information on
requested courses."?

On question number 2, was related to what to do if the request is not
approved? How do I 'delete' the request if it has not been recorded
anywhere yet? I mean, how do I make it disappear from the ESS My Bookings?
I noticed that the delivered SAP workflow for approving employee's
attendance booking (WS01200151) does 'delete' the entry but I couldn't
understand how it is done? Does it disappear because it is in the workflow
log?And then upon rejecting , because no relationship was created, the
workflow is terminated and the log is 'cleaned up'???

Much thanks, I can see myself having lots of fun using workflows and ESS
and PD!!

Cristiana

----- Forwarded by Cristiana D'Agosto/Australia/IBM on 22/08/2003 02:57 PM
-----