Transaction SWUI ?

Dart, Jocelyn jocelyn.dart at sap.com
Thu Aug 21 19:31:56 EDT 2003

Hi Sue,
Yes it does.
Depends on your entry point to SWUI as to what workflows are activated, e.g. if you enter from GOS only workflows related to that object would be affected.  If you enter direct it could be all workflows.

But it's a nasty way of activating all workflows.
Regards,
        Jocelyn Dart
Consultant (SRM, EBP, Workflow)
and co-author of the book