Authorizations to create substitutes

Dart, Jocelyn jocelyn.dart at sap.com
Wed Aug 20 21:49:08 EDT 2003

Felix,
There's no standard way.
One option is to create your own substitution transaction for maintaining substitutes.

Might be good to put a development request in asking for a BADI (Business Add-In) in this area.
I know of other customers who have had similar requirements.
Regards,
        Jocelyn Dart
Consultant (SRM, EBP, Workflow)
and co-author of the book