Responsibility maintenance in Prod?

Soady, Phil phil.soady at sap.com
Tue Aug 19 07:05:11 EDT 2003

Hi Mike,
the direction you are heading is the BADI HRPAD00AUTH_CHECK.
Yes you are entering the scary world of HR authorizations.
Every HR Auth check can be replaced via this BADI.

(Best call the standard class method inside the BADI before adding your =
own rules) This is simple enough and used often on HR sites.

The HR structural auth check equivalent is HRPAD00AUTH_CHECK .

I cant be sure that all of the checks you require are possible in
via HRPAD00AUTH_CHECK.=20

Structural authorizations are quite complicated.=20
Avoid them if possible ;-) =20

Phil Soady
Senior Consultant
Professional Services
SAP Australia
Level 1, 168 Walker Street, North Sydney 2060, Australia.
M   +61 412 213 079
E   phil.soady at sap.com
http://www.sap.com
=20