AW: Authorization problem with workitem execution

Schmidinger, Heinz (Unaxis IT BZ) heinz.schmidinger at unaxis.com
Thu Aug 14 05:12:24 EDT 2003

Hi Werner,

I think the only way is not to use the Org.Object O. Instead von =
Org.Unit
you should use a more detailed Object like activity or function or ... =
.
May this needs to extend the maintainace of the PD-Org. Best you =
conctact
your HR-resposnible (mostly HR is the driver for PD-Org).

regrads

Heinz

-----Urspr=FCngliche Nachricht-----