parameter ID=WLC (user profile)

Susan R. Keohan skeohan at mit.edu
Wed Aug 13 08:21:59 EDT 2003

Hi Michael,

The following information was provided by Kjetil in response to an earlier question which I had posed...

Default = X             Position  1: seems to always be set - but may be changed somewhere else
Default = X             Position  2: Double-clicking on an object object displays the object
                            in the same window: YES
Default = <blank>               Position  3: WI technical view / user view wo ActX
Default = X             Position  4: Enable forwarding of work items to several users: NO
Default = X             Position  6: Display work item texts in logon language: YES
Default = X             Position  7: WF log technical view / user view wo ActX
Default = <blank>               Position  8: WF log user view with ActiveX
Default = <blank>               Position  9: Work item display: user view with ActiveX
Default = X             Position 10: No tips & tricks in workplace: YES
Default = X             Position 11: No HTML in execution of decision tasks: YES

--
Susan R. Keohan
SAP Workflow Developer
skeohan at mit.edu