Behaviour on faulty agent determination...

Michael Klika M.Klika at ids-scheer.de
Tue Aug 12 16:24:33 EDT 2003

Hi There

I'm wondering about the following: If I provide a non existing user id as an agent for a dialog task, than the list of users at the respective workitem at runtime is simply empty.

Yes, of course I know that I have to check validity and existence of users! But, just for curiosity, please tell me: Why doesn't the system produce an error?

I wouldn't go so far to give out a piece of chocolate, but I would be greatful for an answer :-))

Thanks, Michael