will the administrator be able to work on behalf of user assigned to workitem

Pradeep Patil pradeep.patil at wipro.com
Wed Aug 13 00:41:07 EDT 2003

Thanks Fred Kouw, Phil Soady and Jocelyn Dart for Ur valuable answers

I feel that substitute is the right solution in our case for absence of
user's as Fred rightly mentioned, also the user gets the chance to
assign the right user to do his job

Thanks Dart for pointing me to mention version we are using 4.6 so Ur
valuable answer will help us, this will be another way to work around on
behalf of any agent who is on leave=20

Thanks & Regards
Pradeep Patil