Workflow for PP-Process Order

Maorriyan msantoso at pertamina.co.id
Tue Aug 12 04:28:38 EDT 2003

Good day all,
I have PP workflow requirement.=20
If creator create process order (COR1) the creator can be press release
button and/save button and based on this event, workflow have to hold
the status of process order to keep in CRTD and send notification
(generate workitem) into his/her supervisor. When his/her supervisor
execute the workitem, it trigger change process order (COR2). Within
this transaction, supervisor/approver press release button. Workitem
send to creator - done.
It looks complicated in process order status changes. Basically the
requirement is to avoid the process order creator to press "Release"
button. Our Basis team has investigated the possibility to hide the
release button. But it sound not possible unless we have to change SAP
standard program. The other solution is, from authorization point of
view. This solution is not possible since whoever hold authorization
from COR1 is possible to press release button.
I need your technical opinion whether this requirement is possible or
not.
=20
Thanks in advance,
=20