Workflow and ISR (Internal Service Request)

Cristiana D'Agosto cristiana.dagosto at au1.ibm.com
Mon Aug 11 23:24:58 EDT 2003

G'day all!

We are in 4.6c, and we are using the old, standard web inbox (tx BWSP) to
view and process work items through the Portal.

Have any of you worked with ISR (Internal Service Requests) ?

ISRs are eletronic forms that can be distributed to general staff to
simplify and control the data entry process.

I am wondering if you know if this is possible:

1) A work item is sent to a manager and one of the buttons says 'Complete
Form'; upon clicking the button, the ISR thingo happens and the manager is
able to fill the details in the form. (first question: is this possible? I
think so, but I am not sure)

Apparently, when ISR are used, by filling in and sending the request form,
a notification is created in the R/3 system and the SAP Workflow then
finds a processor to process it.

In my scenario above, it is fair to say that once the ISR is sent that's
the end of my workflow and a different workflow is triggered only to send
the form to whoever was specified to be sent to?

Any info on this matter will be extremly helpful!

Thanks and regards

Cristiana