remote worklist

Rickayzen, Alan alan.rickayzen at sap.com
Mon Aug 11 03:03:33 EDT 2003

The "Remote worklist" is not supported in Basis release 6.10 (or beyond). It's worth checking note 152871 occasionally to watch for changes upstream in the development path.

The Enterprise Portal "Universal Worklist" is far superior, showing all the work items from different systems in one list. Because it is an iView it is upgraded more frequently by SAP to take advantage of new features.

Alan Rickayzen
SAP AG