BWSP, Portals and MSS - Can I call iViews from BWSP?

Griffiths, Mark mark.griffiths at sap.com
Thu Aug 7 05:18:39 EDT 2003

If you look on OSS/SAPNet there is an MSS cookbook for setting up the MSS workflows - it is a PDF attachment on one of the notes.

To execute the iViews in the workflow the standard processes use the EXTSRV object.  This requires the use of the Webflow Execution Handler on the portal to do the parameter transfer.  Again, check OSS and you will find some notes on this.

Cheers,

Mark

SAP UK