Overall release for MM Requisition Workflow

Deanna Teo deannate at au1.ibm.com
Thu Aug 7 03:39:48 EDT 2003

Hi

Hope anyone can help me here!

I am setting up the standard WS20000077 workflow to be implemented in the
system - using the role resolution(job)  against the org structure. My
client does not want to implement it without using the org structure to
determine the agent. In the  org structure, there has been setup to relate
to purchasing group role 9000010.
So in my workflow I have set the agent as a JOB (20000226) which should
determine the approver.  I am not even sure if this setup is correct.
However, I needed to test it out and see if it works... along the way.....
this workflow was working previously and suddenly it is now not working....

The error I am receiving: Mandatory Import element which is the Requisition
element is missing. But I hv checked the binding and found that it is
binded correctly. This is my first problem and it deactivates the workflow
now.  I am unable to proceed further to test if the agent is able to be
determined with the job setup against the org structure until I can clear
my missing mandatory element error here first which is already binded and
setup!

Any ideas?  Please help!

Thanks.

Regards,