AW: Binding issues 4.6c

Rick Sample Rick.Sample at gbe.com
Wed Aug 6 11:03:34 EDT 2003

Created a new transport, new version, added the containers to the WF Template and transported.
Problem solved!
Just seems strange that I had no errors on HD but HQ did not...

>>> heinz.schmidinger at unaxis.com 8.5.2003 10:09:02 AM >>>
Hi Rick,

I got/get similar 'mystery' situations.
A WF-Container-Element isn't to be created because it should exists (meaning
of the WF-Bulider), but isn't shown. I must define it in the WF-Basics t
oget it again.

Today a have changed a WF-Definition for an half day in the dev.client,
saving and generating periodiclly.

Unfortunally I have done a testrun in an other client in the same system.

After leaving the WF-Builder and entering it again, a new version was
craeted automaticlly (I have deleted all created instances in the
test-client before !) and, very funny, all changes done before where
dispapeared in the Version saved and generated before.

My conclusion is that the buffering is a great problem while developing and
testing and you can't be careful enough in handlind Versions.

So maybe you have also lost a part of the Containerdefiniions by
inconstencies caused by the buffer-problems.

regards

Heinz