WF-PR Triggered from MRP

Maorriyan msantoso at pertamina.co.id
Wed Aug 6 08:59:31 EDT 2003

Thanks for your answer Flavio.
If this symptoms happening since 3.0F, this make me amazed and more
confuse.=20
In my opinion whatever SAP trasactions triger PR transaction, it should
trigger workflow as well. MRP program generate PR number at the end of
the process. And if we test this PR number using workflow, it's run
successfully. It looks, 1 step missing.
Hopefully somebody have more logical explanation on this :-(
 =20
Regards,
=20
Maorriyan