Creating an event to invoke a workflow each time a field valu e changes

Soady, Phil phil.soady at sap.com
Tue Aug 5 20:39:01 EDT 2003

Dear Manju,

The priority field on the notification is QMEL-PRIOK .
The VIQMEL is view. There is no field PRIORK.

The change document does support the field.
The customizing of change documents does support
condition field value triggering.
Please revisit the customizing and help.

You should be able to achieve what was originally described
via transaction SWEC.

hth

Phil Soady
Senior Consultant