Word document that change in workflow runtime

Ronen Fox Ronen.Fox at ness.com
Tue Aug 5 05:07:55 EDT 2003

Hello Yaron,

Please use the following tasks for your scenario:

Standard task             71007953
Name                      Display Office document

Standard task             71007952
Name                      Edit Office document

Standard task             71007946
Name                      Delete document

Standard task             70008298
Name                      Create document from template

Or, you can create your own tasks based on methods for business object
WF_DOC

Use the step type 'document from template' in the workflow builder to create
your document, then pass it to the next agents with the above tasks.

Thanks & best regards,
Ronen Fox