No selected agents - buffering problem

Kouw, FA - SPLTX fa.kouw at td.klm.com
Fri Aug 1 03:34:11 EDT 2003

Abby,

Maybe this helps (on 4.6C it helped me before): choose the button 'Refresh index' from the screen where you maintain the possible agents of the task.

Regards,

Fred Kouw

"Dywan, Abby" wrote:

> Hi workflow experts -
>
> I have a step in my workflow which has both a possible agent in the task and a responsible agent in the step assigned.  I've activated the workflow, re-aligned the buffers in SWU_OBUF, and then tried to run the workflow.  The step comes back with "No selected agents" - when the possible agents for a step have it designated as a general task.
>
> I'm not sure why this workflow is not coming back with a selected agent.  Does anyone have any ideas?
>
> Thanks so much for your help!
> Abby  :)
>
> Abby Dywan
>
> Clarkston Consulting
> adywan at clarkstonconsulting.com
> cell:  (404) 808-3974
>
> _________________________________________________________________________________________
> This inbound message from KPN has been checked for all known viruses by KPN IV-Scan, powered by MessageLabs.
> For further information visit: http://www.veiliginternet.nl
> _____________________________________________________________________________________________

This e-mail and any attachment may contain confidential and privileged
material intended for the addressee only. If you are not the addressee, you
are notified that no part of the e-mail or any attachment may be disclosed,
copied or distributed, and that any other action related to this e-mail or
attachment is strictly prohibited, and may be unlawful. If you have received
this e-mail by error, please notify the sender immediately by return e-mail,
and delete this message. Koninklijke Luchtvaart Maatschappij NV (KLM), its
subsidiaries and/or its employees shall not be liable for the incorrect or
incomplete transmission of this e-mail or any attachments, nor responsible
for any delay in receipt.