Attachments to SapOffice mails

Vinod Ramchandani vinod.ramchandani at patni.com
Fri Aug 1 02:17:44 EDT 2003

Hi Angelo..

Please try the following.
>> Use the MESSAGE Business object and use the ATTACH method of the object.

Run-time attaching the documents to the business object is quite complex
chain of operations...
When we are attaching the documents using "Generic Business Object Services
(gos)" or "SAP Business Workplace",
attachment documents are stored into the Content Server via BDS-Business
Document Services.

You will never find attachment objects' link in the Business Object
Attribute or anywhere in the Business Object.
I was not able to attach them with sofm previously.
But I hope with message it should work.
Try out and let me know/I was come across similar problem when i was trying
to carry the attachment(s) from the "workitem of the previous workflow
instance" to the "workitem of the new workflow instance" via Background Task
using Bindings.

Thank you.

Regards,
Vinod Ramchandani.