AW: Attributes object fields

Werner K??l werner.koessl at hirschvogel.de
Wed Apr 30 09:28:07 EDT 2003

Hi,

that's what we do in our system:
when we define a subtype of an SAP type we do the delegation between the
subtype and the supertype.
But both the subtype and the supertype have to be the same application type
(e.g.both "Materials management").
And after we did the delegation we only use the supertype in our standard
tasks.
Because after the delegation the supertype can also use the attributes,
methods and events of the subtype.

Regards!

-----Urspr?ngliche Nachricht-----