Attributes object fields

Arkady Aner aaner at iai.co.il
Wed Apr 30 09:37:11 EDT 2003

Eize metach!
----- Original Message -----
From: "{Zvika Koren}" <KZVIKA at orl.co.il>
To: <SAP-WUG at MITVMA.MIT.EDU>
Sent: Wednesday, April 30, 2003 3:31 PM
Subject: Re: Attributes object fields

> Yes I do
>
> Zvika

=20
=20
=20
=20
=20
**************
=20
=20
=20
The information contained in this communication is proprietary to Israel =
Aircraft Industries Ltd. and/or third parties, may contain confidential =
or privileged information, and is intended only for the use of the =
intended addressee thereof. If you are not the intended addressee, =
please be aware that any use, disclosure, distribution and/or copying of =
this communication is strictly prohibited. If you receive this =
communication in error, please notify the sender immediately and delete =
it from your computer. Thank you.
=20

=20