Work Item Id = 0 in Log History (SWWLOGHIST)

Michael Pokraka workflow at quirky.me.uk
Wed Apr 30 06:52:46 EDT 2003

Hi Robin,
I had a quick look, and it seems to be happening here too. Not sure if this is a problem.... I'm sure there would have been some complaints if this is a serious issue.
Might be something to do with synchronization - perhaps a user tries to execute a WI in their inbox, but someone else has grabbed it before them.
Cheers
Mike