AW: Archiving IDOCs and WF docuements first

Schmidinger, Heinz (Unaxis IT BZ) heinz.schmidinger at unaxis.com
Wed Apr 30 02:23:21 EDT 2003

Hi Steve,

what do you mean with WF-Documents ?

I think, first you have do clear with the bussiness if old finished =
IDOCS
are needed how many years back online.

If you have a WF-Process set on IDOCS, you should archive this =
Workflows
first. Normally a single Task-WF ist started if a IDOC run in Error.

IF steps before are done it should be not a problem to archvie finished
IDOCS. We are doing it periodicly.
If you have unfinished old IDOCS you have to decide whats to do. If =
they are
not needed anymor, you can change the IDOC-Status-settings with =
transaction
WE40 and archive these too.

If you are on a 46B system or above you can activate the archive info =
systm
(AS) to0, there is a AS-Structure SAP_IDOC_001 in SAP-Standard.

Maybe this helps.

Greetings

Heinz

-----Urspr=FCngliche Nachricht-----