Bringing the old & new values of a change document into a wor kflow

Balasubramaniam, Swaminathan SBalasubramaniam at medrad.com
Tue Apr 29 09:31:21 EDT 2003

Abby,
In transaction SWEC under Event Parameter Container, you can define a
function module.
An example will be change document "KOSTL", which calls a function module
"K_COSTCTR_MODIFY_EVENT_CNTN".

When defined correctly, this function module will have the entire CDPOS
Table. You can then pass all or selected field changes to your event
container element.

Hope this helps.

Swami