Bringing the old & new values of a change document into a workflow

Dywan, Abby adywan at clarkstonconsulting.com
Mon Apr 28 19:06:05 EDT 2003

Hi fellow workflow users -

I am trying to write the old and new values of a change document (whose =
event is triggering the workflow) into a workflow container.  When I =
look at the workflow book, it tells me to define an multiline event =
parameter which will read into line 0001 as the old value and line 0002 =
as the new value. Then we can bring the values into the workflow.

My question is:  How does the event know to link the values from the =
event container into the event parameters?  And once I have the values =
into  the event parameter and I bring them into the workflow, how do I =
access particular lines of the table?

I've been trying this all day with limited success.  Any advice would be =
appreciated!

Thanks!
Abby  :)

Abby Dywan