Names of Selected Agents in Deadline Monitoring

Zmudzin,Tomasz,VEVEY,GL-IS/IT Tomasz.Zmudzin at nestle.com
Fri Apr 25 02:58:04 EDT 2003

No.
Tomasz

-----Original Message-----
From: Ramki Maley [mailto:RAMAKRISHNA.MALEY at CUSTOMS.TREAS.GOV]
Sent: Thursday,24. April 2003 18:07
To: SAP-WUG at MITVMA.MIT.EDU
Subject: Names of Selected Agents in Deadline Monitoring

R/3 Release 6.20

Our deadline monitoring agents want to see the names of the selected agents
for the wi ( determined in most cases through custom Rule Resolution FMs)
in the message description as User ids make no sense to them (finding it
from the wi itself is not a choice either).  I know I can do this by doing
agent determination by a background task instead of a rule. Are there any
significant overheads on the system if I do agent determination via a task
and assign the result as an expression in the next dialog step?

Regards,
Ramki.