Names of Selected Agents in Deadline Monitoring

Ramki Maley RAMAKRISHNA.MALEY at CUSTOMS.TREAS.GOV
Thu Apr 24 12:07:15 EDT 2003

R/3 Release 6.20

Our deadline monitoring agents want to see the names of the selected agents
for the wi ( determined in most cases through custom Rule Resolution FMs)
in the message description as User ids make no sense to them (finding it
from the wi itself is not a choice either).  I know I can do this by doing
agent determination by a background task instead of a rule. Are there any
significant overheads on the system if I do agent determination via a task
and assign the result as an expression in the next dialog step?

Regards,
Ramki.