ISR

Tom Olaf Bakke @ Spring tom.olaf at spring.no
Wed Apr 23 11:36:54 EDT 2003

Hi.

Yes, it is possible to configure ISR with just ITS. You can select scenarios
from the webinbox or use the URL for the scenario directly. There are a few
services that need to be available on the ITS, f.ex SR_LIBRARY. Also, the
setup for publishing from SAP must be set up on the ITS (I think it is
called IACOR). Check in SE80 under settings if an ITS is available for
publishing.

Regards
Tom Bakke