RFQ release workflow - rejected RFQ

Dywan, Abby adywan at clarkstonconsulting.com
Tue Apr 22 18:57:58 EDT 2003

Hi y'all -

I am setting up an RFQ release workflow for my client and am checking =
out the standard RFQ release workflow.  My question is:  what happens in =
the standard RFQ release workflow when the RFQ has originally been =
rejected and is sent back to the initiator for changes?  Will it =
automatically re-enter the workflow after changes have been made?  I am =
not certain that this logic is in the initial workflow and am not sure =
if I will have to modify it to fit...

Any advice would be greatly appreciated - thanks!
Abby  :)

Abby Dywan

Clarkston Consulting
adywan at clarkstonconsulting.com