No subject

John A Haworth jhoworth at csc.com
Tue Apr 22 11:52:36 EDT 2003

Hi Workflowers

Any help on the following. I have just transported a workflow from Dev to
Test system, and then transported two additional transports with changes
in. The result in the Test system is that I can see the initial workflow,
but the changes transported via the next two transports I cant see ??
although the transport log shows all being ok.

John

for such purpose.