Synchronizing system

Sanusi Oetomo Sanusi.Oetomo at metrodata.co.id
Tue Apr 22 05:27:54 EDT 2003

Dear all,

After SAPMAPI have been installed on Outlook XP, we run one workitem
successfully.

While we are still working on SAPMAPI (outlook XP), there is another
workitem comes.

That workitem can be seen from SAP Workplace(Inbox), but can't be displayed
on SAPMAPI.

If we logout from outlook and login again, that workitem can be seen from
SAPMAPI.

Basis guy told me that there's no time setting that triggering synchronizing
function on SAPMAPI,

Is it true? Is there another way without logout from outlook?

Please any information will be appreciated.

Best regards

Sanusi