Urgent please - No administrator found for task - on a new ta sk after migration

Manju Thangudu manjuwf at yahoo.co.in
Wed Apr 16 10:13:09 EDT 2003

Thanks I did have to refresh the task environment and then it worked.
But in the next step it was not able to resolve the role and I found that it is because in the PRD system the task was set to 'GEneral task with forwarding'.  In my test system though it is set to 'General Task'.
Why is the task not migrating with 'General Task" ????
thanks
Manju

 "Soady, Phil" <phil.soady at sap.com> wrote:Check the agent assign of the task involved in the Prd system.
It may not have general task or an allocation to the JOB/POSITION involved.
In this case this misleading message can appear.

Phil Soady
Senior Consultant
Business Technologies
SAP Australia