Is there a limit on Workflow container size and the number of parallel work items in a workflow

Dart, Jocelyn jocelyn.dart at sap.com
Mon Apr 14 19:06:35 EDT 2003

Hi Ramki,
Suggest you put this question via OSS - you really should get developer
confirmation of the best way to handle volume situations like this.
But you might want to check how often you get invoices with more than 99 items
and what maximum number of items you have had in your company in practice
before you build a monster. Remember - it would have to be more than 99 items
blocked for quantity - that's a lot!
Regards,
        Jocelyn Dart
Consultant (SRM, EBP, Workflow)