Users name and database values.

Soady, Phil phil.soady at sap.com
Sat Apr 12 18:41:07 EDT 2003

1.a) At the source capture Usxxxxxxx and xxxxxxx.
  b) In the task description just output &AGENT+2(12)&  instead of =
&AGENT&.  switch editor mode.
  c)perhaps is a task that will do this ? Never looked for it

2. I Think you will need to create your own object ZMARC.
        perhaps BUS1001 as an aggregate type of ZMARC.
         Attributes all your like. (Simple DB ones)
   Perhaps some else knows an already existing object or method to help =
you.
        But it only 10 mins work.... And then you always have the object
        ZMARC for your workflows.
                               =20

Phil Soady
Senior Consultant