Time limit Exceeded

lj wf sap_wf at yahoo.ca
Fri Apr 11 20:36:46 EDT 2003

check your code.

i once had the same problem and my code was doing a
search(loop) on a table which was had an incorrect key
value(it was space) so the RFC time limit was
exceeded.

you can sometimes see this by looking at the work
processes and check what is being done.

 --- Sanusi Oetomo <Sanusi.Oetomo at metrodata.co.id>
wrote: > Hi workflow expert,