Message to SAP-WUG

Soady, Phil phil.soady at sap.com
Fri Apr 11 09:25:29 EDT 2003

Susan,
by all means apologise to Heinrich. But if not offence was intended, I see
it as a genuine effort to look after the list.

We all (I think) appreciate the fact that the list is clean.

If you didn't look after the list we wouldn't have it.
Or it wouldnt be as good as it is.

The ONLY reason I continue to support it is due to the genuine nature
of the posts.

I think the participants and most of all yourself are to be congratulated for
running a list server I have never seen so successful anywhere else.

Phil Soady
Senior Consultant
Business Technologies
SAP Australia