Workflow authorizations

Soady, Phil phil.soady at sap.com
Fri Apr 11 09:00:42 EDT 2003

Wow...
Take a look at Su24.If you don't get any responses.

Id love to know what people "normally do".

I build them based on transactions required for the role.

The admin guys has plenty of access ! Roles made from SW* transactions

End users... Workflows assigned to roles,
service desk.. Who are they !

cheers
Phil Soady
Senior Consultant