Message to SAP-WUG

Susan R. Keohan skeohan at mit.edu
Thu Apr 10 13:10:13 EDT 2003

Good afternoon all,

In my rush to respond rapidly to a question posed by Heinrich Bence, I
was not as considerate or professional as I should have been.  Please
excuse my abrupt reply.  I owe Heinrich an apology.

As a brief refresher course, this list is not intended for solicatation
or marketing purposes, but for the exchange of ideas and solutions
related to SAP Workflow/Webflow development.  One way that other
non-commerical lists deal with the possibility of unwanted messages
getting through is to change the list to a 'moderated list'.  This means
that each and every message to the list would have to be read and OK'ed
by a moderator before the message could be distributed.  Since none of
us (especially me) want this to happen, I need to react quickly to postings
(however innocently posed) that may not be appropriate to this list.

Again, I apoligize to Heinrich for my abrupt response.

--
Susan R. Keohan
SAP Workflow Developer
skeohan at mit.edu