Transporting the organizational plan, but not the holders of positions

Fred Lunaspa fredlunaspa at hotmail.com
Thu Apr 10 09:52:33 EDT 2003

Hello,

We have chosen to transport the organizational plan, but not the actual
holders of positions. These are treated as master data and as such are
defined directly on the respective clients. To accomplish this we do not
assign holders to the org plan in the development client and have defined an
entry in table T77TR (entry S/1001/A008, transaction OOTR, Transport lock
for infotype and subtypes per object). Setting in table T77S0 for entry
TRSP.CORR set to space in all clients.

When defining holders to positions in clients (that are not open for
customizing) I get the following error:

Error in object editing - Client 320 has status 'not modifiable' - Choose
'Display object' or 'Cancel'.

After selecting 'Display object' the changes are saved. What do I have to do
to accomplish the same without an error being displayed?

Regards,

Fred Kouw